Tuesday 26 March 2013

The wedding of a true hero!

For any groom his wedding day is a momentous occasion but war hero Johnson Beharry VC had so many reasons to feel proud when he married his gorgeous bride Mallissa Noel (wearing Charlotte Balbier!! Eeek!) last week!

Not only had the hero got the girl of his dreams, he recently was promoted from the rank of corporal to sergeant and was wearing his real Victoria Cross on the couples big day!!

I was delighted to welcome Mallissa and her bridesmaid to our showroom and assist her in finding her 'one' and what a lovely day we had! Filled with lots of smiles and oohs and ahhs (and a cake or two of course) Mallissa chose 2 of my gowns to wear on her special day;

'Ellie' was the gown chosen for their vows, an intimate ceremony of family only held at Londons Marylebone hall. A soft lace strapless gown with fishtail skirt 'Ellie' has a small train and is detailed with beautiful pearl buttons. The lace is vintage inspired with a silver pewter thread and I must admit is a popular choice for brides to be.
View 'Ellie' and the rest of my 'Candy Kisses' collection on my website here.

 
'Ellie' as seen in Hello! Magazine
 
'Lula' was the 2nd of my gowns chosen for the couples big day and the one Mallissa wore for her evening reception to dance the night away!! Lula is a beautiful french lace Aline gown with a delicate flower pattern and looked super stunning on Mallissa.
View 'Lula' and the 'Romantic Decadence' collection on my website here.

 
 'Lula' as seen in Hello! Magazine
 
 
I couldn't be more thrilled to see the pictures of how happy the couple looked whilst flicking through the latest issue of Hello! over my morning coffee. Mallissa looked divine and myself and the team wish them every happiness for the future!
 
Love Charlotte
xx
 

 


No comments: