Thursday 10 February 2011

The White Closet hosted a CB Designer Weekend!!

January 29th and 30th Charlotte Balbier designer weekend at The White Closet in West Didsbury
Charlotte, Nikki, Eve and Emma, saw over 20 brides throughout the weekend. There were so many lovely girls all looking for their 'One' and had the whole team at their sides helping them in their quest.
Our wonderful friend and talented photographer Jonny Draper snapped the pictures of the day (including the ones we've used on here!). Check out his amazing photographs at http://www.jonnydraper.co.uk/  and he even blogged the day for us too http://blog.jonnydraper.co.uk/!!
All the guests were treated to cupcakes and biscuits from Silver Apples and there was even champagne and afternoon tea served...So civilised!!!!
Brides also received a discount on Rachel Simpson shoes that compliment the CB gowns perfectly and a fabulous goody bag :)
Every bride LOVED the experience, couple of quotes

“I just wanted to thank you for such a brilliant experience at The White Closet on Saturday. You all made me feel so comfortable and I am totally in love with my chosen Charlotte Balbier gown, I can't stop thinking of the whole look, I honestly didn't think I would feel that good!. Now I just need to buy lots of pearls to complete the look ha ha! xxx"
Vicky Peat

“We enjoyed every minute and it was so lovely to meet you! We are delighted that we have finally chosen 'The One'! It's the perfect dress! :)”
Joanie Flattery (Mummy of a Charlotte Balbier bride)

“What a great day. It was lovely to meet the team, thanks for helping me find my dress. Wish I could put it on again now!!xx”
Cathy Meadows

Charlotte Balbier and The White Closet team loved meeting all the brides to be and can't wait to see your pictures from your big day on our facebook fan page very soon!!
xx

No comments: