Friday 19 November 2010

Nicola's choice for the Princess-to-be!!

I'm Nicola, Create Assistant to Charlotte Balbier! Being surrounded by bridal now-a-days I have had lots of ideas for what I think would be perfect for the lovely future Princess, Kate Middleton.

When I think of a Royal Wedding the images it conjures up are grandeur, big princess style skirts and sparkle!!
For the beautiful new Princess-to-be, I would dress her for her big day, in something that is classic but with a modern twist.
‘Florentina’ would be my first choice. A classic sweetheart neckline, delicate lace strap, just a touch of sparkle and the long cathedral train is perfect for a Royal Wedding.
Then, as it is such a special occasion, the new Princess should definitely have a dress change for the evening!
‘Eden’ would be a perfect choice. This beautiful gown has a slinky silhouette that would show off Kate’s wonderful figure. The pleated bodice and the large cut-out lace would add a contemporary twist for such a momentous occasion.
http://www.charlottebalbier.com/

No comments: