Friday 16 October 2009

*The search is over ...... FINALLY!!*

I have been searching for my 'it' bag for this Winter and although the shops are full of fabulous bags i just could not find 'my one'... that was until i came across (while returning a bag that was a impulse buy) in Selfridges the new 'Daria' Satchel from Mulberry (my all time favourite bags). It was love at first sight and i was totally smitten when the lovely sales assistant let me get my hands on it, as she did the sales pitch i was already sold as i felt it's soft leather and stood posing in the mirror... it was a easy sale for her as within minutes i was hot footing it to the sales desk clutching my Daria and already planning my outfits to go with her!... see http://www.mulberry.com/ for all the new Autumn/Winter bags.

No comments: