Friday 16 October 2009

*Do you over the knee or not?... that is the question?*

I just love the over the knee boots that are the hot new trend for Autumn/Winter but found myself questioning do i?, or don't i?..... when i saw them on the catwalk i just loved the look but thought they are not very Charlotte Balbier, i am a girlie girl and wear dainty heels with bows i could not possibly pull of this fierce and sexy trend... or could i?. As i perused the shops last weekend i spotted a pair in Topshop (one of my hotspots) and thought I'll just try a pair.. needless to say i bought them and now am trotting around (or should i say pirouetting as they are sooooo high) in my new 'Brittany' over the knee boots from Topshop!.. to see the full new range from Topshops collections see www.topshop.com

No comments: