Friday 4 September 2009

*How fab is the new D&G advert?*

I am just loving the new advert for D&G... it grabbed my attention the first time i saw it with it's great soundtrack of George Michael (do love a bit of George). 3 of my all time favourite supermodels the iconic Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and Eva Hertigova... and to top it of 3 stunning male models... what's not to love?, oh yes that's right i have not even smelt it yet and already i am sold!. So now i just need to find out if i am 1,3,6,10 or 18 (the 5 new fragrances) that were all inspired by tarot cards, D&G wanted each scent to have it's own identity and appeal to everyone and not set barriers, i love this idea and it's very much on my way of thinking... so i am off now down to Selfridges to find my scent!. xx

No comments: