Thursday 27 August 2009

*New Charlotte Balbier Boutique collection is nearly here*.....


Hi, So the wait is nearly over... only 2 weeks left until my 2010 Charlotte Balbier Boutique collection hits the catwalk and here below is a peek at what to expect.

From the success of my previous collections, brides and retailers have asked me for more and i have definitely done that with this my largest collection, 25 new styles to dress every personality.

my love of lace and all things feminine are still evident in the new range but as with all my collections expect a few surprises. This collection is going to take bridal fashion in a brand new direction.

Look out for my signature oversized bow details and corsages in taffeta's, organza's and lace coupled with a soft colour palette of ivory hues, vintage golds and candy pinks. Coupled with sophicated and slinky gowns to full and romantic dreamy gowns.

Following on from last year’s short sex and the city inspired gowns, this year definitely won’t disappoint- more flirty french laces and puffball taffeta short gowns are just few of the short styles featured. i really do design with every girls’ personality and style in mind. A Charlotte Balbier bride will be confident that the one she chooses from the collection will give her the modernity, style and elegance of today’s fashion coupled with the fairytale femininity of classical bridal wear.


The new collection will be in boutiques from September 2010, to find out the one closest to you visit charlottebalbier.com.
I am delighted with this new collection and can't wait to see all my lovely brides to be in there dream Charlotte Balbier gown from the 2010 collection!.
Love Charlotte xx

1 comment:

charkstudios said...

Hi, from one Charlotte to another! I love yoga too. I am currently having the time of my life creating jewelry that has a theme of yoga meditation running through it.

Love your sense of style. Look forward to seeing more of your boutique collection!