Wednesday 3 July 2013

An Etta Bride!

It's always nice when I get to meet my brides face to face, I love hearing about their experience and every detail of their big day!

When I met Hannah, a month or so ago at the launch of my latest collection for 2014 'A Decade of Style' it was as always amazing to hear her story - Hannah works for a beautiful stockist of mine Mrs Jones Bridal Boutique in Newbury and so she was super spoilt for dresses!! Yet... she chose a Charlotte Balbier favourite of mine and looked stunning even if I do say so myself!

Hannah married her sweetheart Lee Gibson in a small and intimate ceremony in Gretna Green and celebrated with a family party a few days later on the 6th - One dress with 3 different looks!!




When we asked Hannah how she felt about her choice of gown for the big day Hannah said; "Working at Mrs Jones Bridal Boutique meant I was really spoilt for choice but I knew I wanted something quite understated. As soon as I tried Etta, I knew she was the one as I loved the lace jacket (so elegant) and I was really drawn by the fact I could dress it differently for the evening! For the day I teamed her with a simple ribbon sash and birdcage veil,  for the evening, I took off the jacket and wore a fab sparkly belt! And then I got to wear her all over again a few days later- she was perfect!"



No comments: