Wednesday 29 February 2012

Picture Perfect Clementine

When the latest edition of Perfect Wedding landed on my desk, I couldn’t believe it. It was almost as if they had taken my vision of the Clementine bride straight from my sketch pad and placed it on the front cover.


As the name and the design implies- kind, graceful and gentle, the full tulle skirt, lace up back and a French lace bodice creates the silhouette of the ultimately feminine bride. The posy of delicate pearls and pink roses she holds, beautifully mirror the organza appliqué flowers and a modern sleek up-do conveys everything I could have asked for in a true Charlotte Balbier bride of today.
It’s no surprise that as one of my favourite, this season, has made it to being a 2012 front cover star. It soared to stardom and popularity featuring in my advertising campaign and with Perfect Wedding and You and Your Wedding having a combined audience of 600,000, each boutique will be receive a show card of the front cover to feature in their boutique window along side their Clementine gown.

Look out for this front cover star in a bridal boutique near you!!
x

No comments: