Monday 9 November 2009

*Fabulous reviews for the White Closet*


News and Events
It's Girly Up North
Northern brides to be can rejoice, as you've soon got a new bridal boutique on your dress-radar. Vintage-inspired The White Closet is due to open it's doors next month in Manchester's boho district of West Didsbury. 'I started to look for my own wedding dress last year for my wedding in June,' says boutique owner Nikki Jackson. 'But I was disappointed at the choice available in the North for the less traditional bride. So I decided to open my own!'Our boutique is aimed at the more arsty, creative brides-to-be, who are after something a little bit different. We stock something from every era, from glamourous Fifties-inspired dresses from Lyn Ashworth to slinky Art Deco numbers from Claire Pettibone, along with David Fielden, Charlotte Balbier and Kula Tsurdiu.' And plans are a-foot for their very own vintage line next year. Couple that with vintage afternoon tea with cupcakes and Champagne at appointments and we predict northern brides-to-be will love it!To book your appointment call 0161 445 5678 or visit www.thewhitecloset.co.uk.
Fiona Kerr
*Review from Brides.com*

No comments: