Saturday 8 August 2009

*My favourite dress?*


I get asked all the time what would be my dream dress?, or do i have a favourite gown?.... and well the answer is no!.. how can i?... i am like a little girl in Candy store doing this job as like all girls i love dresses and wedding dresses are just the best!.. so to answer the question i will feature a 'dress of the week' from today onwards, that way all my lovely gowns get to be in the spotlight!.

So for this week i am starting with one of my all time favourite gowns from the Vintage collection, Pixie-

Pixie is a French lace gown with a Satin Sash and bow detail, she has all over delicate beading. I love the sleeve detail on this gown, those pretty rose's just make it for me. Pixie is available in Blush Pink and Ivory and is SRP £1,100. for details of where to buy and try see, http://www.charlottebalbier.com/

No comments: