Thursday 9 July 2009

*STOP THE PRESS* Fashion spotlight on Charlotte Balbier * STOPTHE PRESS*


I wanted you to be the first I share my news with.
Please join me in celebrating a true landmark in my career. Not only my favourite dress from the new collection, but the one most dear to my heart, will be featured on the front cover of BRIDES magazine in August.
The September/October issue (on sale August) Brides magazine is the UK’s best read bridal title and will give over 300,000 BRIDES’ readers the chance to see Havana ON THE FRONT COVER. This Latino inspired dress was created for my best friend Katie for her wedding and with her reaction one I knew I couldn’t miss it from the collection.
With the prestigious Conde Nast fashion house global stamp of recognition, the dress also speaks for itself. With a UK average price tag of £1200, the Bride will have the structure and fit of a couture dress, a lace up back and internal corset coupled with an intricate swarovski beading in Lace and Organza fabrics.... this dress is just stunning.